http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/engineering-thesis-proposalv/21/ click custom definition essay ghostwriters website for mba homework heroes compare and contrast essay introduction help language 123 essay where can i buy paper yarn local case study definition https://www.nypre.com/programs/world-war-2-essay-topics/37/ prednisone ibuprofen https://www.fearlessfutures.org/medmall/besoin-dune-ordonnance-pour-viagra/10/ https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-femenino-generico-en-mexico/ https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-discount-europe/12/ child doing homework images source best personal essay ghostwriting service uk source site australian format resume samples order lasix overnight delivery how do i erase old emails from my iphone pay for someone to do my homework highest plasma level cialis thesis discussion what is viagra yahoo answers https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/custom-paper-writing-services/20/ follow resume writing courses can i buy viagra in tijuana http://www.conn29th.org/university/interesting-report-topics-for-kids.htm nolvadex without perscription creative writing tsunami Prescott Sunrise Lions
$upporting the efforts of the Prescott Sunrise Lions
Did you know that you can support the very noble causes of the Prescott Sunrise Lions just by shopping at Fry's and online at Amazon?
Giving more back to the community
Fry's and Amazon are committed to helping the Prescott Sunrise Lions serve the community. Fry's and Amazon donate millions of dollars through their community donations. They have been generous in donating a percentage of all your purchases to the Prescott Sunrise Lions.
All you need to do is enroll in Fry's and Amazons' rewards program and indicate that you want your purchase rewards to go to the Prescott Sunrise Lions.
The Sunrise Lions at work
Where collected donations benefit others
- Purchase examinations and glasses for young people in the Greater Prescott area each year who can't afford them.
- Active in acquiring eyes for cornea transplants and paid for such operations.
- Helped construct and finance the Prescott Blind Center.
- Built and maintained a state recognized Nature Trail in Groom Creek area for the blind and handicapped.
- Work closely with the Prescott school nurses in helping students with eye problems.
- Collect old eye glasses.
- Hold the Scholarship Banquet for outstanding Prescott High School students each Spring.
- Present American flags to all Prescott first grade students each year.
- Present two vocational scholarships each year.
- Sponsor two high school students to the Czech Republic each year.
- Active in all district, state and international Lion projects, such as Arizona's Camp Tayitee for handicapped youth.