essay concerning human understanding analysis how to write on an apple computer source help with writing research papers reviews of cialis daily levitra nebenwirkung procrastination definition essay doesnt viagra work me anymore professional letter ghostwriter service uk honors thesis template writing hooks http://v-nep.org/classroom/write-a-paper-for-me-cheap/04/ go to site cialis europe online meldonium uci https://heystamford.com/writing/ap-english-language-composition-essay-help/8/ source url http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/objective-in-report-writing/26/ mount st helens case studyВ see url stay up viagra models name how to make a title for an essay https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/thesis-sentance/22/ write cover letter resume fresher https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/5904-cialis-potens.html airline pilot job resume http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/header-college-paper/26/ viagra prescription hong kong https://campcorral.org/help/lsu-essay-requirements/12/ source construction essays follow Prescott Sunrise Lions
$upporting the efforts of the Prescott Sunrise Lions
Did you know that you can support the very noble causes of the Prescott Sunrise Lions just by shopping at Fry's and online at Amazon?
Giving more back to the community
Fry's and Amazon are committed to helping the Prescott Sunrise Lions serve the community. Fry's and Amazon donate millions of dollars through their community donations. They have been generous in donating a percentage of all your purchases to the Prescott Sunrise Lions.
All you need to do is enroll in Fry's and Amazons' rewards program and indicate that you want your purchase rewards to go to the Prescott Sunrise Lions.
The Sunrise Lions at work
Where collected donations benefit others
- Purchase examinations and glasses for young people in the Greater Prescott area each year who can't afford them.
- Active in acquiring eyes for cornea transplants and paid for such operations.
- Helped construct and finance the Prescott Blind Center.
- Built and maintained a state recognized Nature Trail in Groom Creek area for the blind and handicapped.
- Work closely with the Prescott school nurses in helping students with eye problems.
- Collect old eye glasses.
- Hold the Scholarship Banquet for outstanding Prescott High School students each Spring.
- Present American flags to all Prescott first grade students each year.
- Present two vocational scholarships each year.
- Sponsor two high school students to the Czech Republic each year.
- Active in all district, state and international Lion projects, such as Arizona's Camp Tayitee for handicapped youth.