Annual Calendar of events
Typical Calendar for the Lionistic Year
Routine Activities Every Month
- Regular meetings every Thursday morning at 7:00 AM at The Lone Spur Cafe, 106 W Gurley St.
- Board of Directors meetings – the third Wednesday of each month at Prescott Investor Services, 747 W. Whipple Street. All members are welcome to attend.
- White Cane fundraising project.
- Nomination of officers for next Lionistic Year.
- Honors Dinner for 4.0 GPA PHS students.
- Election of officers for next Lionistic Year.
- Vocational Scholarships awarded.
- Pancake Breakfast.
- Installation of new officers for the coming year.
- Summer BBQ with area Lions Clubs.
- Annual Award Banquet.
- Establish budgets for the upcoming year.
- Zone Chairman nominations.
- Christmas Party
- Toy collection for needy students
- Tax Credit requests and Foundation donor letters sent.